Job level: Senior Management
Reports to: VP BET, Youth and Music
Direct reports: 2
To serve across functional marketing initiatives and oversee a team responsible for driving high quality top of the funnel growth and awareness. The senior director of integrated marketing will identify opportunities for the brands, lead marketing, drive bottom-line revenue and contain costs.
The role entails partnering with Commercial to help ideate and develop convergent campaigns for sponsor brands across various platforms; develop a strategic marketing plan, reviewing and updating the brand’s vision, performance evaluate current staff, managing all aspects of marketing across channels, collaborate with Communications team to develop a comprehensive communications plan.
The role also interfaces with teams including clients, media agencies, Advertising & Sponsorship Sales, on-air, production, social media, and site editorial, legal, and external vendors.
Education, Experience & Technical competencies:
• Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate degree an advantage
• Minimum 8 years Marketing, direct to consumer digital marketing
• Minimum 3 Years’ Experience in team management, growth and proven success in managing marketing campaigns
• Hands on digital marketing and strategy experience
• Highly analytical and uses data to uncover insights and opportunities to drive impact
• Ability to shift effectively back and forth between day to day operations and long term high level strategy
• Strong technical skills and broad knowledge of tech platforms, tools and systems
Basic working knowledge of HTML and CSS
• Extensive experience in SEM, SEO, email and social media marketing.
• Google Ads Certified Experience in using PPC tools available in the Google stack including Google Ads and Search 360
• Understands concepts like CPA, CPC, Quality Scores and Impression Share
• Work with sales, programming and creative departments in order to facilitate concept development and execution of linear, digital, and social business
• Author support materials for the advertising sales force, including standard sponsorship packages and custom convergent programs
• Coordinate with marketing and sales to address client feedback and/or changes to a marketing proposal/concept
• Track, communicate and disseminate client sponsorship information in order to provide oversight and a constant flow of communication
• Monitor progress on all outstanding custom pitches and update reports accordingly
Drive the digital marketing strategy, planning, and execution across the following performance channels – Display Advertising, Programmatic, App Marketing, Video marketing, Native/Content Advertising, SEO – which are managed both in-house and in collaboration with external partners
• Plan the digital marketing budget aligning with the Brand Head and the overarching strategy set at company level
• Develop a deep understanding of the customers, competitors and environment to build a strategy and execution plans in service to driving business growth
• Deliver consistent channel growth and performance improvements against key metrics across all jurisdictions
• Identify new acquisition channels, exploring opportunities to test and scale
• Work closely with media agencies, publishers and other suppliers
• Build strong relationships both internally and externally to bring in best practices and to continually grow the company’s marketing capability
• Ensure the right tracking and reports are in place to be able to manage budget allocation and optimization in an agile way
• Develop and execute a comprehensive SEO strategy spanning technical and non-technical opportunities that exponentially grow our search visibility
• Monitor digital marketing trends and technologies along with the competitive landscape to identify opportunities for innovations and enhancement
• Oversee all marketing efforts including the marketing calendar development process for initiatives with a critical focus on paid media strategy, including planning, forecasting, and analysing all performance and brand media channels.
Support to help evolve the marketing vision for the brand including brand positioning, key differentiators, audiences and customer engagement strategies.
• Partner with business stakeholders to develop monthly, quarterly and annual marketing plans in support of organizational strategy and overall business objectives.
• Direct analytics team to measure, analyses and evangelize marketing campaign performance and make data-driven decisions about how to invest our marketing resources for maximum impact.
• Provide thought leadership on brand, digital content and social media marketing – ensuring we continue to innovate and social is thoughtfully factored into partnerships, executions, and campaigns.
• Coordinate with internal stakeholders, including creative, technology, product and other departments to ensure consistency of marketing messages and user experience across all digital and offline channels.
Stay current on digital marketing trends and best practices, focusing on how changes can help improve and optimize campaigns towards our target KPIs.
• Work with other teams to research, advocate and ultimately recommend content for the channel.
Work closely with production team to create content and manage various quality assurance processes.
• Coordinate with the programming team to continually enhance the audience viewing experience and grow the audience base.
• Collaborate with cross functional internal and external teams to develop custom strategies and initiatives to optimise brand opportunities and deliver client value.
• Set Clear Objectives for growth
Promotion Strategy – owned, earned and paid (Social advertising strategy)
• Realistic Engagement Strategy
• Conversion Strategy
• Measure & Analyse to Establish ROI
A – Accountable
F – Focused Planning
R – Respect
I – Innovate
C – Collaborate
A – Accessible
HOW TO APPLY
Closing date: 8 November 2019
If you are looking to apply, please send your CV to [email protected] Alternatively give me a call on 0114282941. If you have not heard from us within two weeks, consider your application unsuccessful.
This job description is a guide to the work you will be initially required to undertake. It may be changed from time to time to meet changing circumstances. It does not form part of your contract of employment and as your experience grows you will be expected to broaden your tasks, suggest improvements, solve problems and enhance the effectiveness of the role. This form summarises the main aspects of the job but does not cover all the duties that the job holder may have to perform.